Things to do in Dubai
With world class amenities and facilities, Dubai has to its credit of conducting many world class events. The Dubai World Trade Centre hosts international trade fairs, consumer expos and events successfully. Be it a wedding or a business meet of global significance, Dubai has state of art facilities to make it to the top. Many shopping festival and events are conducted and still ongoing. A few to mention are
- Global Village 2014-2015, the biggest shopping arena displaying the biggest cultural festival in Dubai with endless options for shopping and entertainment.
- Carpets and Arts Oasis drives visitors from across the continents featuring collection of carpets from traders around the world especially Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, East Europe and China. The trade fair offers display of antique souvenirs as well.
- Dubai shopping festival, the largest shopping festival in Middle is hosted by Dubai. The shopping bonanza celebrates its 20the anniversary this year, attracting people all over the world.
- DSF Fireworks is a spectacular event that displays fireworks during the Dubai shopping Festival. It is attributed to the most remarkable event in DSF.
- Market out of the Box is presented as part of the Dubai Shopping Festival to encourage the innovative retail concepts during Dubai s booming shopping seasons.
There are a lot more things to see and visit round through the year if you are in Dubai.